5. 10. 2021

FAQ – post 13

I came to the Czech Republic through the Programme for Qualified Employees (Ukraine/ Philippines/Serbia, etc.). Can I change employers?

If you have arrived through a similar governmental programme, it is very likely that there will be special conditions for changing/extending and further processing your residence permit. If so, it is better to contact one of the non-profit organizations working with foreigners, or call our SOS line for advice.