5. 10. 2021

FAQ – post 10

I arrived on a short-term work visa, which ends soon. The employer says that he will take care of my documents and that I can continue working. Should I trust him?

A short-term work permit cannot be extended and is issued only for a specific employer. Therefore, a foreigner with this type of visa cannot change employers. Find out how the employer wants to take care of your documents and consult with experts on your situation (for example, one of the non-profit organizations working with foreigners) to avoid possible problems.