5. 10. 2021

FAQ – post 1

I worked for a “client” in the Czech Republic and did not get paid for three months. Can you help me get back the amount owed?

One way to get back the amount owed is to go to court, a journey which can be quite long and arduous. Another option is to contact your employer or the intermediary with a request for an amicable settlement of the debt. It is important to know that these options are always available – even if you have not signed a contract of employment. Write down all the information about your work, and we can help you prepare some documents for the recovery of unpaid wages.