Through this newsletter, La Strada International will share updates and insights into NGO-business engagement practices to prevent and address human trafficking in Europe. We will select and bring you the most valuable news and resources on the role of the private sector and consumers in reducing demand and supply for products and services that involve the use of forced and trafficked labour. The newsletter is available in English: Newsletter of the project NGOs&Co.
La Strada, Czech Republic organized a press conference on Tuesday 17th of December to coincide with the International day to end violence against sex workers. Lucie Otáhalová, the interim director of La Strada, Czech Republic presented to attendees our campaign against human trafficking and labour exploitation. A short video, which is intended to prevent the violence against sex workers, was also presented.
- Project Addressing Demand in Anti-Trafficking Efforts and Policies
- Press Release: EU Anti-Trafficking day
- United Nations Organization for Drugs and Crime released a brochure "Hear Their Stories"- a brochure on testimonies of trafficked persons.
- The Tree Workers Case documentary premiere
- La Strada International - Annual Report 2011