La Strada International together with 28 European partner organisations, launches 'Used in Europe', a campaign to raise awareness on the issue of labour exploitation and human trafficking - on the occasion of the EU anti-trafficking day, 18 October 2014. The campaign Used in Europe provides a unique online overview of major cases from the last decade in Europe, highlighted by NGOs, researchers and the media and gives insight into the situation in each country in Europe.
Lucie Otáhalová will bike 1000 miles against trafficking in human beings! You can support our project on: https://www.hithit.com/cs/project/520/1000-mil-na-kole-proti-obchodu-s-lidmi/faq and find the information about our project also on Facebook: 1000 mil na kole proti obchodu s lidmi / 1000 miles against trafficking.
- First newsletter of NGOs&Co project
- Campaign against human trafficking and labour exploitation
- Project Addressing Demand in Anti-Trafficking Efforts and Policies
- Press Release: EU Anti-Trafficking day
- United Nations Organization for Drugs and Crime released a brochure "Hear Their Stories"- a brochure on testimonies of trafficked persons.